Monday, February 20, 2012

SocialFeed Updates

"Because we were out of the healthy meal options you wanted, my manager wants to offer you a few free desserts."
Gave 3 stars to Echoes of Honor by David W eber on Goodreads.
The first half drags and is pointless. The second half is great (if a little convenient). I suppose the second half couldn't happen without a lot of the first, but I wish...
Gave 4 stars to In Enemy Hands by David Weber on Goodreads.
I really enjoyed the last sentence.
Gave 5 stars to Honor Among Enemies by David Weber on Goodreads.
I agree with almost everyone on the faults of this book and series. Honor is too perfect. Weber predictably kills everyone. And yet...I really enjoyed this book. I'm a...


Originally posted by William Barnes (Billy Barnes)

No comments:

Post a Comment